logo blog
Selamat Datang Di Blog Mang Yono
Terima kasih atas kunjungan Anda di Blog Mang Yono,
Blog Mang Yono adalah Blog Pribadi yang menulis tentang Cerita dan pengalaman Mang Yono serta Artikel dan Budaya.
Semoga apa yang saya tulis di Blog ini bisa bermanfaat dan memberikan motivasi pada kita semua untuk terus berkarya dan berbuat sesuatu yang bisa berguna untuk orang banyak.

Rice Production Indonesia

Rice Production Indonesia

Indonesia ranks 3rd in the world in regards to total rice production, but has also been the world’s 7th largest rice importer over the past 9 years .

Of the top ten global rice producing nations, only the Philippines and Indonesia also rank in the top ten of all rice importers. Owing to the perennial shortfall of rice production, food security and the pursuit of national rice self-sufficiency have become predominant concerns of the government in Indonesia. 

Rice Production Indonesia.

Rice is the staple foodgrain, and the country's primary statistical agency or BPS (Badan Pusat Statistik ) estimates Indonesia to have the 7th highest per capita rice consumption rate in the world.

Rice Production Indonesia
 Rice Production Indonesia

Approximately 80 percent of total rice area in Indonesia is irrigated, while the remaining 20 percent relies on rainfall. Rice is grown year-round, with some farmers being able to cultivate 3 crops within a given 12-month period. It is far more common for growers to cultivate 2 rice crops per year, with the typical seasonal crop cycles or rotations being rice-rice-fallow or rice-rice-secondary crops (corn, soybean, peanut). 



Terima kasih atas kunjungan Anda di Blog Mang Yono,..... "Anda Berminat menulis di Blog Mang Yono?. Punya pengalaman unik, menarik, curahan hati. Kirimkan tulisan anda ke e-mail: blogmangyono@gmail.com atau Contact Us
Enter your email address to get update from Mang Yono.
Print PDF
Next
« Prev Post
Previous
Next Post »

1 komentar:

Oh seperti itu ya mang.

Balas

Silahkan berkomentar... Nanti akan saya kunjungi balik

Copyright © 2013. Blog Mang Yono - All Rights Reserved | Template Created by Kompi Ajaib Proudly powered by Blogger